Stephen Cheshire qualified in rural Estate Management at The Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester in 1987 and joined Jackson-Stops & Staff in Chester in 1990. He is a Regional Director of the Chester, Wilmslow, Hale and York offices and is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers.
Jackson-Stops & Staff has more than a century of experience in the property market with over 40 offices in London and throughout the UK. The firm specialises in the marketing of individual town and country properties and also provides clients with an associated range of professional services.
During his working career Stephen Cheshire has advised clients on the sale and acquisition of residential & agricultural property but also specialises in all aspects of property compensation relating to pipelines, overhead electricity lines, road schemes and most recently claims against Manchester Airport PLC in relation to Runway 2 and HS2.
The advantage of retaining Stephen Cheshire MRICS FAAV
- He is a Director of Jackson Stops and Staff he is consistently working in the market place up to date daily valuations on a basis.
- In the last 3 years his three offices he overseas has sold approximately £100m of property 2011 to 2014
- Banks and building societies request his valuations.
- He is considered an expert witness.
- He was chosen and retained to work for the residents to negotiate with the Manchester Airport extension.
- Qualified to give a valuation and his opinion sought by professionals, banks, solicitors and building societies.
- His valuations stand up in court.
- The question I would ask of the other companies working in this field, how do you know you have got the best valuation for your property to work on this claim.
- I would go with Stephen Cheshire every time.